- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your account. Update your Mobile Numbers/Email
IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from
the Exchange on your Mobile/Email at the end of the day.
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account. Update your Mobile Number
with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all
debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL
on the same day. (Issued in the interest of Investors)
- KYC is one-time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI-registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund, etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- Investors need not issue cheques while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account
number and sign in the application form to authorize your bank to make payment in
case of allotment. No worries regarding refund since the money remains in investor's
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge
in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your Mobile Number and Email id with your stock broker/depository participant
and receive OTP directly from the depository on your Email id and/or Mobile Number
to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued
vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020, and NSE/INSP/45534 dated
August 31, 2020, and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities/MF/Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL